I hate the feeling of not being able to write anything important in a very nice, expensive notebook.I feel guilty using the book to jot down my class assignments. Hang on, why should i feel guilty? It's a notebook is it not? Its sole purpose is to store whatever piece of information(important or not) I choose to write in it. So stop feeling guilty Naz and just write away!!
Wednesday, June 6, 2012
1. Dudes, seriously, you don't have to wait outside the hall half an hour before class starts. Trust me, there is a seat for everyone.
2. You don't have to bring Guyton to class. Even we don't do that.
3. You don't have to borrow all the medical books in the library. Just pay attention in class. We need to use them too.
4. Try to lighten up guys.Take a chill pill. Enjoy life.And SMILE. You won't have much time to do that once you're in medicine.
5. The last advice is something that has been passed down since time began....." Premed ni sikit je. Nanti masuk medik lagi teruk. So rileks lah"
DON'T BE LIKE THIS GUYS! HAVE FUN!!!